CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS – WWW.TITANIUMMETALS.CO.UK
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following conditions of sale shall apply to all goods sold by Titanium Metals UK Ltd (“The seller”)
1. These conditions of sale shall not be varied or waived except with the written agreement of the Seller, and any terms or conditions stated by the purchaser are excluded. By accepting the Sellers quotation and or order acknowledgement the purchaser agrees that these terms and conditions of sale constitute a contract between the Purchaser and the seller in relation to the goods.
2. The purchase price of the goods, unless otherwise agreed, does not include VAT or any other tax.
3. All materials will remain the property of the Seller until full payment has been received. The materials shall be stored separately in a manner which allows the Seller to readily identify them. The Purchaser must make sure that there will be no damage to the goods until all monies are paid. The Purchaser is liable for any damage to materials as soon as the goods are received.
4. The Seller will endeavour to comply with all agreed delivery instructions from the Purchaser as time of order. However the seller cannot accept responsibility for delay or failure to deliver by a third party.
5. No liability will be accepted by the Seller for failure to deliver goods that are beyond the Sellers control, including Acts of God, fire, flood, accidents, war, inability to obtain materials, transport or services.
6. The Seller will indemnify the Purchaser for any materials sold that have proven unsuitable for purpose. The Seller agrees to credit the value of the rejected material or replace the material. The Seller will not be liable if the Purchaser has entered into any agreement or penalty clause. The Seller will not be liable if the Purchaser has entered into another contract with a third party to replace materials at higher prices.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the purchase price of the material is always due 30 days from date of invoice once credit is approved, and on proforma basis otherwise.
8. The Purchaser should advise the Seller within 14 days of receipt of materials if they have found any defect with the said material. Providing the material has not been handled incorrectly or damaged due to faulty workmanship by the Purchaser or the Purchasers subcontractor.
9. The Seller will be at liberty to charge a minimum of 25% should the Purchaser cancel their purchaser order.
10. The validity of this contract shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.